Pages

What is Digital Storytelling?




 Digital Storytelling is a modern expression of the ancient art of storytelling. It is the practice of combining narrative with digital content, including image, sound and video, to create a short movie.



Use NEW digital tools to help ordinary people tell their own 'True Stories' in a compelling and emotionally engaging form.

You know? Why I should this topic 'Digital Storytelling' because I think Digital Storytelling can make your blog more meaningful , interest and motivation. What do you think?

6 comments:

TahTah said...

Hi Cherry,
I like this idea and I want to know how to upload video in my blog.
Tah

Vivi said...

Hello Cherry,
Digital storytelling is so much fun. With the technology, I am sure it will make the blog more interesting and meaningful.

Benjamas said...

Tah Tah,
I will provide the tips how to create digital storytelling and how to upload it in blog soon.

Benjamas said...

Vivi,
Especially, While they are creating digital storytelling,it prompt critical thinking. Students have to think more and deeply understand the contents so they can creating a good digital storytelling.

Leigh said...

Thank you for sharing this video about digital storytelling- it was very informative!

Wilairat said...

Dear Cherry

Digital Storytelling is suitable for teaching reading passages or stories. It makes the students more interesting. Would you please explain me how to use it ?

Post a Comment