Pages

How to upload a Video in blog?

If you already have a Video on your computer, you can upload it to your blog as follows:
  1. Click the video slate icon on the post editor toolbar.
        2.   In the popup window, click "Browse" to find the video on your computer.


        3. Click "Upload Video."

    That's it! Is it easy?  So you know now how to insert video in your Blog. Any tips about blog if you want to know,please feel free to ask. I am happy and really enjoy making blog, especially providing good tips for everyone. ^.^




    5 comments:

    Paponpat S said...

    thanks for your tips
    I need to know about video files ,are all type of video file such as avi , mp4 e.g. can upload on the blogs?thanks

    Wilairat said...

    I agree with you that it is easy to insert video in Blog. It's a thing I am doing right now with my blog.

    Leigh said...

    Thank you, Cherry, for all of your wonderful topics about blogs. At this point, you can focus only on digital storytelling, if you wish, rather than covering both topics. I am sure that whatever you choose to share will be wonderfully presented and very useful! =)

    Thinnakorn said...

    I agree with Leigh that no matter what topics you choose you will always have wonderful presentation! Digital Storytelling can be embeded in many forms of social networking an Blog can be a good platform for it. I am looking forward to seeing your coming wonderful posts. Thank you!

    Benjamas said...

    Thank you for all compliments . I am really glad that everyone enjoy reading my blog. Digital Storytelling is my topic but If you wanna ask for some tips of Blog,I am happy to find out the answer and post it as 'Tips' in my blog :)

    Post a Comment