Pages

Movie Maker or iMovie

Now I think everyone feel like to create your own Digital Storytelling. There are many programs that for creating Digital Storytelling by insert pictures,audio and video but for this week I would recommend you to use Moviemaker program which is bundled in Microsoft XP Operating Systems or use iMovie which is bundled in Mac OS X

Movie Maker

 


Windows Movie Maker 2 makes it easy for just about anyone to make movies on their computer. Just build your storyboard, edit your clips, add music, and you'll have your first movie ready to go!
This video below is the tutorial of Window Movie Maker :




iMovie


iMovie  makes viewing and working with video as intuitive as enjoying your photos. A built-in library automatically organizes your video, so all the clips you've captured and movies you've created are just a click away. With its revolutionary interface, iMovie makes it quick and easy to browse your library and create new movies.
This video below is the tutorial of iMovie.

 
              

5 comments:

Thinnakorn said...

Benjamas, Thanks for these tips of making movies! Windows Movie Maker is my favourite program for creating movie. It's very easy so I don't need any special skill to use it. Just imagine that I could teach my 7 year old niece to use it... wow! You just have some pictures, sound clips.... and then... just click what you want! That's great!

Paponpat S said...

thanks for your sharing
I only use imovie because it too easy. like bro. say what will happen if we use our exp+the programs.it's so exiting.

Benjamas said...

Thinnakorn,
My grade4 students really enjoy creating movie by Movie Maker. They said it is easy and they can insert many kind of mutimedia. Moreover, they can add different audio effect such as a fade in, fade out, or mute.
You can import files with the following file name extensions into Windows Movie Maker to use in your project:

Audio files: .aif, .aifc, .aiff .asf, .au, .mp2, .mp3, .mpa, .snd, .wav, and .wma
Picture files: .bmp, .dib, .emf, .gif, .jfif, .jpe, .jpeg, .jpg, .png, .tif, .tiff, and .wmf
Video files: .asf, .avi, .m1v, .mp2, .mp2v, .mpe, .mpeg, .mpg, .mpv2, .wm, and .wmv

Benjamas said...

Paponpat,
iMovie and Movie Maker are all for us consumers that want to make our own videos. I didn't have Mac but I went to iMovie training one day. I like it and it provided many effect and transition to make movie more attractive.

Wilairat said...

Dear Cherry
Moviemaker Program can fulfill my knowledge. Although I've never used it but your information makes me confident to try it.Thank you.

Post a Comment